Today I finally got the message saying I was successful in securing a place with my uni's Business Mentoring Scheme. With more than a 1000 applicants, only 100 people would be given a mentor. Victory!
So now I have to prepare my CV and make a 12 step plan and all kinds of other things, but for now, all I can think of is this: "Please ensure that you wear a dark business suit".
1. A skirt might be a good idea (love the shoes) - via Sarah Klassen
2. White blouse with black is a classic (with some colorful nail polish) - via popbee
3. Clean cut navy (with polished hair and nerdy glasses) - via the Decorista
4. Feminine twist - via Outfit ID
5. Trousers with the perfect length for high heels. Could take a while to find though - via Ann Taylor Students
Let's hope Europe's largest shopping centre has something not only to wear but to die for!
Smiles from Kristine